About this item
- 【Widely Applications】--Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af/at compliant, compatible with DC voltage 44-57V standard POE switches, Available with IP camera, VOIP phone, AP, and other 12V Non-PoE devices
- 【12V/1A & 10/100Mbps】--Split PoE signal in 12V DC power and 10/100Mbps Ethernet data; Output Power: 12V/1A, 15.4W, IEEE 802.3af compliant power supply equipment requirements; Plug Output: Data (1,2)/(3,6).
- 【Easy to Use】--This Power over Ethernet Splitter splits a PoE network cable from a PoE switch into separate power and 100M Ethernet source, this is ideal for devices that don't support PoE in a PoE environment.
- 【Where to Use】--Eliminates the need for a power supply or for a camera to be located near a power outlet. More safety than DC power, especially in the attic, available with IP camera, IP phone, wireless AP and other 12V Non-POE devices for home, school, office, park, factory, mall, warehouse, etc.
- 【Multiple Protection】--UL Certification, support the isolation circuit protection, can effectively protect electrical equipment; Support the short circuit, over-voltage protection
Plug and Play Design, Easily Expand Network with PoE
The Active PoE Splitter splits a PoE signal into a 12VDC power and 10/100Mbps ethernet data source.
This device allows you to run ethernet cables from a PoE Switch over a long distance and then split the PoE signal into a separate data signal and 12Vdc power sources in order to run a non-PoE device.
Input: 44-54VDC max ; Shielded RJ-45 female;
Output: 12VDC 1.5A Max. RJ-45 male
DC connector: 5.5*2.1mm
Operating Ambient Temperature: -10 to 45℃
Regulatory IEEE 802.3af
What is included
1 x Active 12v PoE splitter
1 x Waterproof accessory